Exposure to alcohol marketing on digital media platforms and implementation of policies targeted towards Indian adolescents
- To map different online marketing strategies used by alcohol companies to influence Indian adolescents.
- To assess the exposure and impact of alcohol marketing among adolescents across India.
- To map current policies on alcohol marketing in India and compare against WHO recommendations
- A mixed-method study will be undertaken to meet the objectives of the study. The target group will be adolescents aged 12 to 19 years
- The study will be implemented in 3 phases for a duration of 9 months involving both qualitative and quantitative methodology